Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reconstructing the Truth


Lately I have been missing in action in the world bloggerdom. For good reason though; after three months of typing under the blogger name of HipHop Mommy and three additional months of living this thing we call life, I have to make a confession.

I am not as hip hop as I thought was.

For this I am truly sorry. 

No I am not. I just realized that my former title really didn’t fit in line with what I was writing about. Dirty Laundry Diving, Working Mommy Woes, She Beats Me, Mischievous Crawler, Mommy Half Days…
None of which particularly sound culture forward or hiphopish for that matter, so I have changed the name of my blog and my persona. 

I am Super Mom!

Ok, that is a bit extreme. 

I am not even close to super mom. Actually, I am trying to get a degree in that major and with the one year anniversary of me starting classes looming on the horizon, all I have to show for it is a loving husband (a bit messy though) and a adorable little boy (a screaming beast at times) who I have recently nicknamed Bubba and a whole lotta drama that comes from being a married baby momma.

I love it though.

I really do.

If I didn’t I would be here the regal you all with the hilarious and truthful moments of being a full time mother, wife, and worker. 

Yep, I am pretty crazy. 

But then I do love being crazy.

But sometimes I love being sane for more than an hour.

Or so I told myself. 

Then I went and started my own business.

Yep…

The True Stories of Motherhood and Wifedom.
I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment